Our company is looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials such as white papers and case studies. You will be giving presentations about our ongoing campaigns and providing administrative support to our marketing and sales teams. To be chosen for this role, you must have a bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field. Prior work experience in administration, sales, or marketing is a plus. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Collaborating with the marketing team, internal teams, clients, and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing department.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting, and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company products and brands.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- The candidate should have experience in Administration or sales and online marketing
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Related job in the real estate sector.
- Digital marketing experience.
Location: Office located in Ikota villa estate, lekki Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.