- The successful candidate will have 2+ years of experience in this role.
You as the Marketing Manager will be working with the CEO performing the following activities:
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Influencer recruitment and management
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.