Hotel De Bently, a prestigious hotel requires the expertise of a skilled and competent professional to fill the role of a Marketing Manager.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- The marketing manager will be responsible for maximizing the hotel's revenues.
- The manager accomplishes this by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its accommodation, meeting, and leisure facilities.
- The hotel marketing manager must maintain awareness of the factors that influence the hotel industry and have a deep understanding of the needs and attitudes of the hotel’s customers.
- The marketing manager is also responsible for coordinating marketing and promotional activities to meet guests' needs, working closely with other hotel staff to ensure guests are satisfied with the facilities and their time there.
- Computer Knowledge, MS office
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.