- May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of subordinates in the department.
- May assist with constructive and timely coaching sessions and performance evaluations.
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related products, markets, or share trends.
- Maintain strong relationships with established local and where appropriate international media organizations.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Collect and report business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
- Create business intelligence tools or systems, including the design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
- Manage procurement of branded items for the organization.
- Responsible for brand perception and communication.
- Manage Marketing P&L portfolio while ensuring ROI.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the company's presence on traditional and digital platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Data mining and analytics
- Data security and privacy
- Data visualization, including tools such as Tableau and Qlik
- Systems Analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: BSc Marketing, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Marketing, Information systems, and Digital Marketing.
- Experience with data analysis and mining software (Google Analytics)
- Experience with database reporting and cloud computing.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords, and email campaigns.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Monthly Gross Salary – N250,000 to N300,000
- Employer Pension – 10% in line with the statutory requirement.
- HMO Plan
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Sponsored Specialized Trainings