- Creation of marketing materials (Brochures, proposals, web pages)
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings, and demographic data.
- Identifying and creating new business partners to introduce the company's product to.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goal.
- Producing appropriate periodic reports before deadlines.
- Analyze key performance data of the marketing campaigns to determine their effectiveness.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Emails marketing, campaigns, and communication with schools.
Key challenges and decisions:
The following provides an overview of the most challenging or complex parts of the role and the degree of autonomy that exists.
- The role holder will be expected to work autonomously
- The post holder should have excellent knowledge and understanding of the Education industry in Nigeria
- Organising and undertaking travel, often alone, to represent the Company through various activities including exhibitions, presentations, conversion events etc
- Identifying and maintaining relationships with key personnel in various organizations, especially exams regulatory bodies, schools, and institutional partners
- Gathering and disseminating market intelligence about local market issues impacting the company’s marketing plan