• The Brand and Marketing Manager will lead, develop, and manage the development and advancement of a project-based brand and marketing plans for the company in collaboration with the respective departments.
• Analyzing and examining the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses, shortcomings, or conflicting messages.
• Searching and seeking for new marketing opportunities that fit the brand and leveraging growth opportunities.
• Developing a marketing research report that identifies pain points, solutions, competitors, supply/demand, trends, budgets, brand message and media advertising, financial return, and ROI marketing.
• Develop Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision, and value proposition for both short and long term.
• Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring that all aspects of marketing and operations of the product or company are aligned and consistent with the brand’s ethos and objectives.
• Delivering realistic sales and volume forecasting for the brand ensuring that all parts of the business are adjusted accordingly.
• Establishing specifications for performance, cost and price parameters, market applications, and estimates of sales.
• Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors’ activities and Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs.
• Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty, and improving market share.
• Assisting with product development, pricing, and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
• Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
• Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
• Presenting the brand strategy to directors and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences.
• Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
• Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure the commercial goals of the brand are met.
• Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
• Sourcing vendors and products that fit with the context of the brand and managing these parties to ensure marketing budgets are met.
• Organizing field sales events such as product launches, exhibitions, roadshows, and photoshoots
• Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
• Developing and executing experiential surveys, and sampling programs, and major events.
• Developing and executing digital marketing engagement programs, including local events, calendar creation, and influencer programs.
• Overseeing advertising, product design, events, and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.