1. Responsible for maximizing a hotel's revenues by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of accommodation, meeting and leisure facilities.
2. Maintain awareness of the hotel’s facilities to the customers.
3. Responsible for coordinating marketing and promotional activities of the hotel.
4. Identify resources that appeal to customers’ satisfaction.
5. Monitor response of the customers using the hotel facilities.
6. Ensure that customers have access to the hotel information website for reservation
7. Act as public relations officer of the hotel.
8. Plan to develop promotions for the hotel
9. Collect contacts to reach potential customers for reservations
10. Ensure the comfort of the customers in the hotel.
11. Ensure increase of occupancy at all times.
12. Ensure building of a stable revenue base for high levels of repeat business
13. Develop strong customer relations.
14. Ensure protection of customers’ loyalty and reward customers who book regularly.
15. Work closely with the hotel management team to identify marketing priorities.
16. Review future booking levels to plan dates for promotions to increase occupancy rates.
17. Work with the event management team to schedule marketing to attract additional conferences and events.
18. Share the results of customer satisfaction surveys and customer reviews with the customer service team to enhance standards of customer care.
19. Any other assignment from time to time.