In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. This role will help grow the brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness of our existing customers and prospective clients by developing and maintaining a sustainable digital marketing communications strategy. Other duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing, creativity, content creation, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Develop brand strategies, promote brand growth and expansion, and implement brand plans using various data to drive volume and profitability.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget and ensure marketing plans are achieved timely within the approved budget
- Responsible for analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications, and project estimates based on customer behavior.
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Oversee the marketing department, including but not limited to brand content, social media and campaign strategies, physical and digital marketing, and advertisement.
- Collaborate with the sales team to achieve a unified sales and marketing of the brand and product in the mind of prospective clients and existing partnerships.
- Design team members KPIs in line with the organizational objectives.
- Identify market trends and insights from end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and use the information to drive and optimize marketing.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, target audience, and industry.
- Coordinating marketing efforts at health and technology-related events such as conferences, and exhibitions, for marketing purposes and brand visibility.
- Work with your team to brainstorm exceptional and innovative growth strategies
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- A minimum of 5 years combined experience in marketing, business development, and or sales.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related courses is preferred.
- Masters in Business related courses is an advantage
- Professional certifications in Marketing, Business development or sales will be an advantage
- Highly creative, intuitive, and analytical
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in preferred language/s
- Great understanding of market segmentation
- High understanding of sales and the marketing funnel
- Managerial and great leadership Skills
- Creative, intuitive, and alert
- Optimistic and hands-on
- Great convincing and negotiation skills
- Flexible mindset in market psychology and analysis
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage self and others.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.