- Responsible for managing and servicing a portfolio of SME or personal loan relationships.
- Responsible for spreading and analyzing, addressing industry risks, collateral requirements, loan structuring and pricing, credit analysis, monitoring credit performance and basic loan presentations.
- Report on loan activities related to past dues, documentation and collateral exceptions, financial performance updates, portfolio profitability, etc.
- Maintains existing relationships.
- Responsible for expanding, building, and maintaining client relationships, providing the highest level of customer service.
- Performs other duties as required on the job.
- Marketing for clients as well.
- B.Sc in any discipline is welcome
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Very Important)
- Application of basic lending principles, theories, and concepts.
- Basic knowledge of credit analysis; spreading and analyzing financial statements; credit scoring; highly teachable
- 1-year working experience. May be waived for candidates with exceptional learning ability
- not less than N50,000
- Age: Females (preferred) 24 yearsand below