- This role will require the Marketers to report to the office every working day, preferably they should live between the Ikeja and Abulegba area.
- Marketers develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services.
- The role of a marketer can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial, and administrative responsibilities.
- The major role of the marketers that we need is bringing Vendors on board. As a start-up company with an E-commerce platform, the goal is to get as many products as possible and traffic to the site in order to generate revenue. For this goal to be achieved, the website needs vendors to come on board and upload their products to the website for sale.
Apart from the main duty of bringing vendors on board, We will expect the Marketers to play such other roles which include.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Annual Leave
- Salary plus Commission
- Salary: NGN 150,000 - NGN 200,000.