The Marketing Lead will Identify new business opportunities to generate revenue, manage, grow, improve profitability and implement new sales plans, thereby fostering the growth of Jott Industries. The job holder will also be responsible for leading a team of professionals who are involved in the sales and marketing activities of JOTT industries.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Develops annual sales strategy and business plans to drive business growth and the achievement of set goals including increasing sales, market share, and profitability; cascade it down to quarterly and monthly sales operations plan.
- Develops supporting implementation plans and processes to drive and monitor the implementation of the sales and marketing strategy and take necessary action to correct deviations.
- Develops integrated marketing strategies, product pricing, and sales plans.
- Leads market research, market trend analysis, and competitive analysis to identify threats and opportunities and develops marketing plans and activities accordingly.
- Develops the sales and marketing division’s budget in collaboration with the finance department.
- Keeps abreast of economic, industry, market, and regulatory trends ascertain their (potential) impact on the business and positions JOTT’s products accordingly.
- Develops strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the company’s brand.
- Leads the execution of integrated marketing and sales campaigns
- Ensures all marketing strategies adhere to the company’s ethical code of conduct.
- Ensures adherence to the sales process to achieve market share gains with key clients.
- Initiates and coordinates the development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Manages the company’s budget to achieve set targets whilst improving operations and customer service standards.
- Works with a team to develop, negotiate and win long-term profitable and sustainable business.
- Maintains contact with all clients and ensures high-level client satisfaction.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs, and anticipating new opportunities.
- Manages the sales team effectively to ensure that individuals are meeting and exceeding specified targets.
- Facilitates development; motivate, coach, develop and support the team.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the Print Advertising industry
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc degree in Communication or a similar qualification
- Must reside on Lagos mainland
- Must have led a team
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.