- Provides service to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling life, health, and disability insurance.
- Establishes productive working relationships with clients.
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients.
- Compiles lists of prospects.
- Determines clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments and determining the extent of present coverage and investments.
- Communicates with adjusters.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy, planning future follow-up visits, and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit forms, processing changes in beneficiary, and analyzing policy loan applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Prospecting skills
- Meeting sales goals
- Motivation for sales
- Product knowledge
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any discipline from any recognised University.
- Must have completed NYSC service.
- Experience not essential as adequate training and coaching will be provided to successful candidate.
- Marketing experience will an added advantage.