- To drive sales and ensure the achievement of the company’s revenue goals and targets for any given period.
- To manage and direct the application of the marketing budget and initiate strategies for minimising marketing operational costs always.
- To evaluate market reactions to promotions and advertising programs and ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive condition
- Engage in effective and thorough market research gathering data on customers, prospective customers, products, prices, competitors, methods of marketing, distribution and other market indicators.
- Constantly review-marketing tools employed to generate and sustain customer relationships and change ineffective tactics as necessary.
- Foster and maintain strategic partnerships and relationships with existing and potential customer base i.e. individuals, corporate etc