Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Follow up with insurance carrier underwriters to answer questions and solicit quotes for new commercial businesses.
- Must be able to manage a high level of insurance-related information in a variety of formats and be able to identify appropriate carriers for unusual risks in a timely manner.
- Negotiates premiums, coverages, terms, and conditions for prospective clients.
- Meets with insurance carrier underwriters and marketing personnel to develop business relationships in order to determine the carrier's interest in various classes of business.
- Sends new business submissions - applications, loss history, etc. - to appropriate insurance companies.
- Follows company procedures with respect to all essential duties and responsibilities of the job.
- Serves as an insurance marketing resource for Producers and Account Executives.
- Develops Proposals
- Must regularly work with customers, vendors, and co-workers.
- Assists in executing marketing strategies and objectives.
- Maintains commercial insurance marketing database including customer/prospect files.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Educational qualification: HND/BSC