Duties and responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for our Clients
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other digital mangers of client companies.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media
Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth