We are looking for a Loan Officer to evaluate, authorize approval or deny loan applications for people or for businesses. You will act as a liaison between customers and our financial institution and you will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Evaluate creditworthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty, and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc degree in finance, economics, or a related field
- Candidate must have prior finance industry exposure from a bank or non-Bank Finacial Organisation.
- Proven working experience as a Loan Officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 plus bonus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.