- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Knowledge and extensive experience in Social Media Marketing is Mandatory
- Minimum of 3 Years Experience in Sales and Marketing is essential
- Applicant MUST be resident within the Lagos Island or Lagos Mainland.
- Must possess a good idea of customer service.
- Must be a good team player
- Must be quite analytical in reasoning.
- Must be able to take on alternating roles & shifts as demands & roster dictates.
Job remuneration includes salary and Sales Commissions