Scope of Work:
- Directly involved in the sales, marketing, advertising, promotion, and publicity of the company’s products and services;
- Leveraging on your business, professional and social networks and converting them to clients;
- Cultivating and deploying viable strategies for achieving sales target;
- Developing new business & products; creating and managing business relationships;
- Ensuring market & revenue generation, customer retention, and management;
- Mobilizing investments and investors, fixed deposits, target savings, and loans;
- Formulating comprehensive weekly marketing, call plans and submit monthly reports;
- Prospecting for potential new clients by networking, cold calling, and engaging other means of generating interest from prospective clients especially the social media;
- Promoting a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale;
- Develop and deploy unique business strategies and concepts, manage relationship & accounts;
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Blue Diamonds;
- Asset & risk asset creation including credit analysis & loan creation;
- Liaising with the management team, staffs, and others to increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue for Blue Diamonds;
- Handling objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion by using a variety of styles to persuade, negotiate appropriately, and close deals;
- Uphold company policies at all times and perform any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time;
- Proven Marketing and business development experience in a financial services firm like Commercial or Microfinance Bank.
- Interested people should be university graduates or HND holders who can create results from mutually agreed targets and can also create long-term meaningful business relationships with high net worth persons and institutions.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Proven track record of meeting the sales target.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
Remuneration: Salary is between N100,000 to N150,000 per month. The commission is in a range of 1% per transaction depending on the terms of engagement.