- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget.
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs.
- Provide advice on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues.
- Develop and nurture long-term relationship with in house teams and external vendors.
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and share best practices knowledge and insights.
- Execute strategic tasks and monitoring outcomes.
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research.
- Demonstrated experience as marketing consultant or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices.
- Able to effectively and creatively write proposals and reports.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software.
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Time management
- Management and Business skills
- Passion to learn
- Communication skills
- Stress management skills
- problem solving skills
- Accounting skills