- Minimum of BSC (2nd Class Upper) or (HND Upper Credit) in Marketing, Social Sciences or Management related course.
- Vibrant, articulate and innovative individuals with proven track records.
- Excellence selling and customer relationship skill.
- Good Communication / Presentation skill (both oral & written).
- Be responsible for generation of new clients while maintaining relationship with existing ones.
- Achievement of allocated sales targets in volume and value.
- Conduct regular market intelligence activities.
- Contribute to the company’s product marketing & sales development plan.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience preferably in the oil & gas industry
Candidate must be ready to work at any of the Geopolitical Regions.