• Service and manage existing customers.
• Assist in driving and generating new clients’ base.
• Ensure total coverage of all assigned customer base to maximize all opportunities on a scheduled basis.
• Conduct an occasional market review to ascertain the level of demand for the organization’s services.
• Maintain and develop a good relationship with clients through personal contact and monitor feedback.
• Assist with other relevant duties as may be assigned towards achieving set sales objectives; Support/Technical.
• Continually drive existing and identify new markets for the organization.
• Serve as the bridge/intermediary between the organisation and its current market and potential markets.
• Monitor competitors’ activities and products towards improving the organization’s market share; Learning and Growth.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in the volume of services and market shares.
• Be a graduate of Marketing or related discipline from a recognized higher institution in or outside Nigeria.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel programs.
• Possess a minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.