- Organizing and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Manage the business online presence and promote products on online platforms and websites.
- Managing offline campaigns such brochures and posters as a form of promotion.
- Strategize integrating keywords correctly on website, gaining links from high-ranking websites and finding ways to stimulate traffic from internet users.
- B.Sc./BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Passion to succeed, determination, focus, discipline and honesty.
- Articulate, smart and willingness to work.
-Good sales record of properties.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Previous work in a digital marketing firm is an advantage.