• Represent CrimEng in a positive and professional manner
• Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy partners, clients and achieve company goals
• Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions
• Keep up to date on market trends and new products
• Identify and investigate growth opportunities for the company
• Stay abreast of industry matters through third party resources and networks
Sales & Marketing
• Sell CrimEng Products and services and reach set targets, establishing and growing relationships with telecoms companies, architectural firms, construction companies, relevant outsourcers and Systems Integrators.
• Collaborate with teammates and maintain a positive and professional attitude fostering teamwork
• Achieve quota for number of contacts/activity with prospective partners/customers
• Develop, present and implement plans to the Managing Director for acquiring new partners/customers and traction in your assigned area - including activity breakdowns, performance milestones, resource requirements and expense budget.
• Business travel as appropriate, as approved by your manager to accomplish your assigned duties