- Research and analyze market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Assisting the MD to plan further strategies by presenting data and reports on which area has yielded the highest and lowest sales, compilations of customer feedback, what the competition is up to, new trends, macro events, frequent requests, an employee of the month, external proposals, and other general discussions.
- Creating and abiding by a quarterly sales budget, estimating expected sales, revenue, and expenses, including services like photography, web or app design, printing services, graphic design, print, online and social media advertising.
- Recruit, train and manage the sales and events executives, communicate the brand message, marketing strategies, and promotions to all members in the department and ensure that sales targets are met.
- Recruit and manage other outsourced staff e.g., graphic designers, photographers and printing firms, and others to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams.
- Increase web presence i.e., Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and website.
- Create customer feedback form in print and online
- Collect and collate customer feedback from online sites with a rating system and a customer satisfaction feedback link sent to all telephone numbers that make a booking.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Create, coordinate, implement and promote all events
- Create ongoing advertising and marketing campaigns for occasions
- Create, implement and manage marketing campaigns on websites, on social media pages, and any prints or outdoor advertising.
- Create a variety of ongoing promotional activities eg raffle draws, special discounted set menus, themed events
- Identify and capitalize on strategic partners that complement the brand
- Establish business development opportunities i.e., outdoor catering, private label sourcing, branded merchandise, corporate events delivery services, sponsorship
- Attend in house weekly sales and marketing meetings, and any board meetings
- Meet monthly financial targets
Salary Range: NGN 80,000 - 130,000