In this role, you are responsible for promoting the brand via traditional and digital means, managing the brand’s market position, and overseeing sales and marketing processes. You are also to ensure that sales and marketing targets are met and that steps taken to meet set targets are in line with the brand’s policies and standards.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Oversee the management of digital channels.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets.
- Plan and oversee campaign/promotion activities.
- Formulate, organize and develop marketing activities by identifying fashion trends and new market opportunities.
- Curate trendy and relatable content (including the curation of content copywriting - fashion writing focus).
- Plan and coordinate photoshoots, take pictures of people/outfits, and edit them.
- Create and edit video content on digital channels e.g. reels, Instagram stories, etc.
- Prepare periodic digital newsletters, and broadcast messages, and create content for email marketing.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage and run ads.
- Manage the company website (including managing uploads); track, report, and advise regarding the improvement of the website traffic flow.
- Social Media Management includes uploading images and videos on all social media platforms.
- Identify and foster new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
- Create and implement content calendars for all digital channels.
- Influence, communicate, motivate and inspire team members to achieve departmental objectives.
- Monitor and follow up on tasks and deliverables.
- Manage recruitment processes for the marketing department.
- Provide recommendations on training and development.
- Promote the brand through marketing initiatives.
- Ensure that content uploaded on the company website and digital channels is accurate and in line with company policies.
- Supervise and review tasks performed by the digital channel officer.
- Prepare weekly marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Photography and photo editing capabilities preferred
- Videography and Video editing capabilities preferred
- Graphic Design capabilities preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency in online marketing and social media strategy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.