- As marketing executive, you would manage and control the relationship between products and your target audience.
- Promote whatever products or services are on offer.
- Developing new marketing strategies is an important part of the role.
- As a marketing executive you will report to the head of marketing and cover various day to day activities.
- Generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
- Manage customer relationship.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in marketing or a relevant field
- 1-3 years of experience
- Dynamic results-oriented marketing executive to market cutting
- Ability to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Applicant must be outspoken and friendly
- Ability to design marketing strategies
- Candidate must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Candidate must be able to develop marketing strategies that will suit the company's services.
- Ability to manage people