We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to manage our online and offline communication and increase brand awareness. The candidate will be responsible for creating clear and concise copy for ads, publications, websites and promotional materials. Your words will inform and engage target our target audiences.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Write clear, attractive copy.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR, customer service, and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Promote our products and services on various media and at events
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute it via online and offline channels
- Produce marketing copy for our website and in-store distribution
- Craft and send regular newsletters
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Monitor website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
- Network with industry players and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist, Copywriter, or related role
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Experience with SEO
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, English, journalism, or any related discipline.
- APCON Membership is an advantage.
Note: Experienced candidates are preferred for this role.