Jobberman Nigeria is looking to hire an experienced individual to fill this position. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Strategize, execute, and optimize a data-driven demand generation campaign strategy to achieve sales goals for an assigned geographic or firmographic defined market segment.
- Apply an experimentation mindset to marketing campaigns to drive, test, learn and optimize. Continuously conduct A/B testing across all channels
- Collaborate with marketing teams to build prescriptive persona-based buyer journeys as the foundation for campaign strategy
- Work with marketers across our team and in our company to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of multi-channel campaigns
- Plan seamless integration of competitive campaigns and alliance partner campaigns within the prescriptive buyer journeys and overall segment campaign plans
- Align with SDRs on results of top funnel campaigns, gain anecdotal feedback and generate ideas for campaign optimizations
- 3 - 4+ years of experience and proven track record in developing multi-channel roadmaps
- Experience working in a metrics driven culture to measure tactics and channel impacts
- Deep empathy for our audience of developers and IT leaders - our community is changing the world, and you want to help accelerate their success through relevant, useful communications
- Ability to manage multiple projects with intertwining deadlines while staying focused on the details
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets