- Develop and coordinate paid marketing and media-related campaigns, events, and training. Provide a strategy for content, branding, and voice across digital platforms.
- Updates and maintains all appropriate tracking systems and documentation in a timely and efficient manner.
- Craft creative online messaging and organizing/advocacy communications for various target groups.
- Draft and create content for organizational publications such as newsletters, annual reports, and brochures.
- Draft press statements, press releases, op-eds, media advisories, and letters to the editor; editing and reviewing external communications materials.
- Provide research, writing, and copy editing for all externally-facing media and publications. Manage external vendor projects and relationships to deadlines and budget.
- Supervise communications and marketing interns and volunteers.
- Track local media coverage and public affairs issues, across our region to identify communications and marketing opportunities. Maintain a database of media relations contacts; prepare collections of significant media clips.
- Collaborate with marketing teams and key stakeholders for amplification of high-value content
- Develop multi-channel marketing plans
- Measure the success of marketing initiatives
- Proactively assess and spot new marketing opportunities
- Understanding the people you are communicating with, creating relevant and compelling messaging to relevant partners
KPIs to Measure Success:
- Traffic, Leads, and Conversion Rates
- Marketing ROI
- Traffic to Lead and conversion rate
- Group Marketing Head
- Marketing Manager
- Communications Specialist
- BI Team
- Product Team
- Sales Team
- Finance Team
Skill and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 5 years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in an International NGO, or agency environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software.
- Experience using analytics software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.