· Promote company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
· Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
· Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
· Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
· Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
· Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
· Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
· Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
JOB REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION
· A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
· 3-5 years' experience in marketing or sales.
· Experience in management may be advantageous.
· Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
· Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
· Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
· The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
· The ability to work under pressure.