We are looking for an out-of-the-box Marketing Communications Specialist to join our team to manage our online and offline communication with guests/clients and to increase our brand awareness. Responsibilities include distributing online promotional material, responding to customer queries and comments on social media, and extensive networking during marketing and sales events. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Advertise our hotel and promote our products and services on social media platforms and at events such as wedding/conferencing shows, aimed at driving business to upscale luxury hotels, etc.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribution in online and offline channels
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to interact on industry-related topics
- Interact with “bookers” from Nigeria’s leading companies
- Monitor our corporate website and social media pages and address all client queries
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather guest feedback to keep the GM and BOD informed and up to date on ideas, new trends, and developments including community awareness.
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Major in Public Relations
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist with a minimum of 5-year of experience at a senior level
- Familiar with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experiences with web content management tools, like WordPress and others
- Proficiency in MS Office and software such as Canva
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills.
We are a privately owned five-star luxury hotel in Ikoyi, Lagos – Nigeria. A signature hotel where the astute traveler will experience home away from home with 61 well-designed, opulent en-suite rooms, ranging from classic rooms to penthouse suites with fittings and facilities of exceptional quality. The hotel is operated by a team of seasoned professionals with experience in delivering hospitality services at International Standards. We value integrity, details, excellence, aspiration, and style. Our mission is to provide the most unique and memorable hotel experience for our guests through the provision of an unsurpassed level of service using the finest facilities. Our goal is to provide the best in service, innovation, quality, design, and craftsmanship.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.