- Creating marketing plans in line with organisation’s strategies and executing the plans across businesses or regions or both.
- Developing Marketing Communications messages or working with third-party consultants to develop and launch communication campaigns.
- Organising trade-marketing activities such as trade shows, exhibitions, customer events, meetings, etc to enable revenue growth.
- Developing and managing the marketing budget, and ensuring they run efficiently to plan and create value.
- Developing marketing materials to generate sales leads and working with the Experience Centre and Sales team to drive faster conversion.
- Coming up with relevant PR and brand communication opportunities that will well position the brand(s) in the mind of the customers and the public.
- B.Sc. degree in relevant field
- Relevant certification(s) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Very strong organizational skills.
- The ideal candidate must be a creative thinker.
Salary: NGN 250,000 Maximum