Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the upper management to set the marketing strategy for the company
- Overseeing/managing content production, PR and corporate communications (promotion materials inclusive)
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies and constantly seeking new opportunities for the business to succeed in the marketplace
- Researching and analysing market trends
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns ad reporting findings to the executive team
- Monitoring the marketing department budget and making sure the budget spend is delivering ROI.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events such as conferences etc.
- Hiring and managing the performance of junior marketing staff including creative staff (graphics)
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of a master’s degree level of knowledge in Marketing or branding
- Professional certification in Marketing or branding
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Marketing professional
- Demonstrable track record of driving business outcomes through marketing channels by rapidly acting on insights and bringing new ideas, with a focus on continuous optimization.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising multi-channel digital campaigns that deliver positive ROI
- Desire to work on niche B2B products
- Previous record of managing third-party marketing Agency is crucial
Skills & Abilities:
- Big picture thinking
- Project management
- Effective communicator
Salary range: NGN300,000 – NGN400,000 gross