Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (2:1) in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 3 years of experience as a marketing strategist or similar role
- Proven track record in marketing, go-to-market strategies, marketing planning and implementation
- Demonstrable experience with offline marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems, and content management systems
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Conducting market research to identify new opportunities as well as ensure client satisfaction
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with the Organization’s targets
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic as well as offline strategies
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Liaise with internal teams to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through both offline and online channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use client feedback to ensure client satisfaction