• Bsc in marketing or other related social science disciplines from a recognized university in Nigeria.
•Further degree or certification in marketing analytics or related discipline is necessary
•Good knowledge of google analytics and other platforms analytics also necessary.
• Other marketing certifications such as google digital marketing skills and other paid relevant training are an added advantage.
• Strong persuasive skills
•In depth analytical skills
•Must possess a problem-solving attitude.
•Excellent communication skills and a strong base in marketing principles.
•Good interpersonal and leadership abilities.
• Relevant 2-5 years working experience using marketing analytics to review the performance of marketing campaigns & strategies and to ensure more successful and efficient campaigns for a previous employer(s).
•Relevant previous experience developing and managing several digital marketing campaigns.
• Up to two years of relevant experience working in teams.
• Relevant working experience working in teams.
Salary range: 60 000 to 80 000 basic pay with monthly performance assessments and efficiency bonuses and regular salary reviews.