Marketer/Sales/Billing Support Representative
QServers Network Limited
QServers is seeking talented and passionate individuals looking to pursue a career in Sales/Billing Support/Customer Service at one in Nigeria. The essential function of the job is to develop new campaign ideas to promote a company's products, services, or overall brand identity in collaboration with other marketing staff. Completing market research to identify target audience demographics or reviewing previously successful marketing campaigns are among their responsibilities. They also work as part of a team to complete tasks by set deadlines.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design, and product development team members to plan promotional marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation, and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads, and email blasts
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget, and timelines
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests, and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t, and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments, or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting, and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients, and customers where applicable
- Must be attractive.
- Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Understanding of industry best practices
- Creativity, adaptability, and familiarity with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Project management skills, like goal-setting and deadline management
- Great organization, time management, and prioritization abilities
- Comfortable in high-pressure and fast-paced environments
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.