- The candidate must be a marketer with knowledge in logistics and haulage activities.
- To increase sales and revenue.
- To identify sales lead and keep open prospects to be converted to accounts
- Implement growth strategies and plans focused both on financial gain and customer's satisfaction.
- Recruit new prospect using social networks such as LinkedIn and any other means.
- To recruit new customers; conduct research to identify new market and customer's need
- Arrange meetings with prospects and customers for the purpose of increasing sales.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions.
- Assisting in the ongoing competitor analysis and reporting.
- Implement strategies to achieve the individual and departmental target.
- Establish and maintain seamless client-customer relationships and information management throughout your designated area.
- Create, collate, update, and maintain client databases.
- Collate and manage long and short-term plans for customer sourcing and retention.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Conduct comprehensive research, price surveys, and competitive analysis in response to market trends.
- Ensure monthly targets are met.