- Planning, directing, coordinating, and evaluating our organization's marketing strategies
- Planning promotional campaigns and negotiating advertising contracts with various media outlets to build brand awareness.
- Conducting market research, identifying appropriate consumer markets and devise effective plans to reach them.
- To foster relationships with physicians to improve our referrals and contracts.
- Developing pricing tactics that maximize profitably while ensuring patients are still reimbursed and satisfied.
- The candidate must be a skilled communicator with the interpersonal skills to discuss the promotional process with superiors.
- Decision-making skills to select the right campaign design that catches consumers' eyes.
- Having creative problem-solving skills to generate innovative marketing ideas when sales slow.
- Organizational skills to meet campaign deadlines and maximize budget funding.
- A tech-savvy with good computer skills for today's digital marketing trends.
Degree and Education Requirements
- The candidate will require holding at least a bachelor's degree.
- Additional certificate in healthcare marketing or advertising or public relations will be an added advantage.