- Contribute information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Help to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for product and service being offered.
- Set marketing schedule and coordinate with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develop sales strategies and approaches for products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Track sales data and work to meet quotas or sales team goals.
- Analyze trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, customer feedback and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Create and present regular performance reports for managers and executives.
Marketing Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field,
- At least 1-year experience in Customer Service, Client Relationships Interpersonal Communication, Marketing Strategies, Product Development, Financial Strategy, Data Tracking.
- Must be good with Written and Verbal Communication, Organization, Planning, Research and Analysis, People Management and Leadership.
- Age Range: Applicants must be within the ages of 18 - 25 years
Salary: Competitive (pay per hour)