Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to plan promotional marketing campaigns.
- Strategizing new campaigns for company growth and expansion.
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines.
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience's needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns.
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn't and what can be improved.
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts.
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client's voice and mission.
Skills and Qualifications
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients and customers where applicable.
- Familiarity with content management systems, web page analytics, customer relationship management and other relevant software.
- Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making.
- Understanding of industry best practices.
- Creativity, adaptability and familiar with current marketing trends.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Project management skills, like goal-setting and deadline management.
- Great organization, time management and prioritization abilities.
- Comfortable in high-pressure and fast-paced environments.