About This Role
The objective of this role is to establish relationships between clients and GCF. This role gives clients the confidence to donate their money freely to our cause. Behind every effective program is a team of people who make the work possible. This role will play an integral part in every program that the Foundation operates. Most importantly, this role finds potential clients, liaises with them, and gets funds needed by GCF to carry out social impact projects. Marketing sells the organization’s vision by growing its client base.
What You Will Do
- · Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote the success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
- · Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print, etc.).
- · Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- · Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies.
- · Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- · Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
What You Should Have
- · Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- · Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods.
- · Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role.
- · Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- · Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- · Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
- · Creativity and commercial awareness.
- · Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- · BSc/BA in marketing, business administration, or relevant field.
- · A team player with a customer-oriented approach.