- Identify and develop highly promising virgin/uncongested territories within assigned region
- Present, demonstrate and promote the company products and services by using solid arguments to existing and prospective agents.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential agents to meet their needs.
- Established, develop and maintain positive business relationships with your existing and prospective agents.
- Reach out to prospective agent leads through phone call and visitations.
- Expedite the resolution of agents’ problems and complaints to related unit within 24hr to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve monthly sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Have information on daily/weekly/monthly volume and value transactions done by your agents.
- Supply management with reports on agent needs, problems, interest, competitive activities and potential for new product and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Deploy applicable promotional material to agent’s location to achieve better brand visibility.
- Routinely monitor and supervise the activities of the agents.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Bachelor's Degree/HND
- At least one year experience.
- Applicant must have a good understanding and passionate about sales and marketing
- Applicant must have excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Applicant must have a good command of English and great communication skills
- Applicant must be committed, highly motivated and target driven
- Applicant must be able to exhibit good leadership quality and strong management skill
- Applicant must be a very good communicator
- Applicant must have an excellent negotiating skills
- A high degree of self motivation
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Applicant must resides within Mushin, Apapa, Alapere, Shomolu, Ebute-Meta, Lekki/Ajah/Epe, Oshodi, Fagba/Ogba, Alagbado, Iyana-Ipaja
- Applicant must be able to develop great strategies to meet target
- Applicant must achieve monthly sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Applicant must be able to develop a plan to expanding the growth of the company
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Applicant must be a good team member and must be able to get along with other individuals both in the company and outside the company.
₦55,000 plus commission on performance of their