1. Planning, directing, coordinating, and evaluating ourorganization's marketing strategies
2. Planning promotional campaigns and negotiatingadvertising contracts with various media outlets to build brand awareness.
3. Conducting market research, identifying appropriate consumer markets and devise effective plans to reach them.
4. To foster relationships with physicians to improve ourreferrals and contracts.
5. Developing pricing tactics that maximize profitably while ensuring patients are still reimbursed and satisfied.
1. Candidate must be a skilled communicator with the interpersonal skills to discuss the promotional process with superiors.
2. Decision-making skills to select the right campaign design that catches consumers' eyes.
3. Having creative problem-solving skills to generate innovative marketing ideas when sales slow.
4. Organizational skills to meet campaign deadlines and maximize budget funding.
5. A tech-savvy with good computer skills for today's digital marketing trends.
Degree and Education Requirements
- Candidate will require holding at least a bachelor's degree. Additional certificate in healthcare marketing or advertising or public relations will be an added advantage.