- Developing and implementing targeted marketing and sales strategies to sales.
- Maintaining, updating, and operating the Company’ e-commerce website, with the assistance of such third-party service providers as may be required,
- Maintaining and operating social media channels/handles for the Company for the purposes of marketing and selling the Company’s products and services.
- Generating sales and fulfilling sale orders including through direct marketing, the Company’s e-commerce website, and social media channels/handles.
- Maintaining customer database and relationships with customers, tracking sales data, and producing sales and related performance reports.
- The role requires full circle sales from planning, probing, following up, and closing sales
- Ability to approach potential customers, through cold calling, arrange meetings with the objective to present the company and its services
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring periodic marketing plans and sales targets and ensuring they are met
- Providing periodic reports of marketing and sales activities.
- Efficiently meeting and surpassing agreed sales target
- Carrying out regular follow up on prospective clients
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Supervising, superintending, coordinating, and monitoring the Company’s sales representatives
- Building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Responsible for the branding efforts of the Company.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a B.Sc./HND in any course of study but marketing will be added advantage
- Customer service skills will be added advantage
- Command excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy with the ability to work well with MS word.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement and e-commerce
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience
Expected Hours of Work:
- Hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
- NGN 80,000 – 120,000
Primary Work Location:
- Ibadan, Oyo State