- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of the property.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- A minimum of OND qualification with at least 1 year of work experience.
- Previous work experience in a real estate firm is an added advantage.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal.
- Ability to Learn Fast