• Conduct research to determine the performance of products on amazon
• Perform both social and market research to evaluate consumer buying behaviors.
• Perform qualitative research to attempt to understand why people do, buy, or think a certain way by researching their attitudes, opinions, and actions.
• Design, organize, and manage research materials.
• Write and present reports.
• Analyze and evaluate research findings.
• Make recommendations about how the resulting information could be used.
• Collect information from various locations on the Internet such as forums and review websites.
• Determine what research techniques will be used and the length of the research process.
• Determine buying trends on amazon
• Evaluate the success and failures of products on amazon
• Organize and present data in a clear, concise manner.
The suitable candidate should:
• Possess at least a first degree.
• Have at least 1 years of work experience in a market research company
• Be familiar with buying and selling on amazon
•Be proficient in the use of amazon research tools such as Helium 10, Jungle Scout, AMZ scout, Amazon FBA, and Viral Launch
• Applicant must have a good conditioned laptop, and good internet connection.
• Must be deadline-driven.
• Must be willing to work hard and focusing on multiple projects at the same time.
*Candidate with an IT background would be preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with their Resume in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.