- To manage market research efforts for the company sets policies and practices for gathering research materials on market conditions, competitors and consumer trends projecting the marketing research analysis before the Management.
- Planning and executing sales/business development activity to achieve targets
- Responding to enquiries and requests for proposals Designing
- Research products that can be marketed to target clients
- Interpreting data, writing reports and making actionable recommendations to Management.
- Create research policies and consumers analysis.
- B. Pharm, MBA Marketing.
- 3-5 years experience in Pharmaceutical Industry market research/ analysis.
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modelling.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Preferably 30 - 35 years