Are you young, smart, innovative, and think out of the box? We need you. A reputable Nigerian organization based at Abuja FCT which deals in Solid minerals, Food processing, and Agro-commodities trading both locally and internationally is seeking to recruit sound personnel for this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Identifying and analyzing catalyst events for the Chinese market, individual stocks, or sectors.
- Collaborating with derivative traders on investment ideas around these events.
- Organize and analyze data of the company’s business lines as it relates to strategic business interest within the Asian continue and region.
- Research and study competitors’ business lines, services, and pricing.
- Prepare periodical as well as timely research reports so as to provide advisory opinions for the company’s business policies and strategies formulation and adjustment.
- Conduct regular and systematic market research with a focus on the changing market needs, prices, market developing tendencies, competitors’ marketing patterns, etc.
- Study and collect specific business policies, laws, and codes and familiarize with relevant business procedures and practices in target countries and areas.
- Assist in developing engaging data visualizations, graphics.
- Conduct market, industry, and political research and analysis.
- Track market and industry developments impacting client equities.
- Provide background information to support memos, reports, and briefing materials for clients.
- Providing real-time opinions on breaking news.
- Bsc or HND in Economics or statistic or related field.
- A Master's degree is an added advantage
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role as a market research analyst.
- Fluent in speaking and reading Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Strong written, analytical, and financial research skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Prior exposure to fundamental company research.
- Familiarity with a trading environment and derivative products.
- Must be a self-starter, a quick learner, an effective communicator, and resourceful in solving problems.
- Willingness to work additional and flexible hours when necessary.