- See to Drive new acquisition while also ensuring clients/customer relationship remain positive.
- See to the development and implementation of our organizational procedures, policies and goals.
- Consulting and cooperating with other executives, board members and staff
- Managing, monitoring as well as reviewing business operations.
- Identifying improvement gaps and implementing corrective measures.
- Review as well as overseeing all financial activities, documentation and performance.
- Overseeing hiring activities and approving contracts.
- First degree in business administration or other social science disciplines.
- OND holders can equally apply
- Good managerial experience.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership and decision-making skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset.