What You'll Do:
- We expect this individual to be a self-starter who needs little oversight and direction. They are expected to develop this new role to drive eCommerce success.
- This person will be responsible for overseeing the entire eCommerce operation and making sure that each team member or department is doing its job.
- Tasks for the eCommerce Managing Director include overseeing buying, web sales, contracts, managing partnerships, reporting, contributing to strategy decisions, budgeting, and generating P&L statements.
- Manage the day-to-day e-commerce operations between Zubayaa Marketplace and trade marketplaces in the country.
- Lead an internal team towards solutions that increase marketplace traffic, improve the customer experience and drive acquisition.
- Drive our marketing plans, business analysis, and advertising campaign strategies.
- Establish financial targets and objectives through annual forecasting, budgeting, and performance analysis.
- Partner with leadership to scope and scale marketplace new business opportunities.
- Monitor sales, stock, and gross margin report by division, concept and product group, for review with Merchandising/Retail operations
- Ensure all orders meet quality assurance requirements and make sure customer complaints are resolved.
- Manage and monitor undelivered orders, credit notes, refunds, exchanges, customer emails
- Manage relationship with respective logistical agencies to ensure shipping rates and services are competitive.
- Prepare and write copy for all mailer campaigns in conjunction with leadership.
- Travels as necessary to meet with strategic customers and partners. Constantly strive to stay up to date on the newest thinking; be a fast-follower of leading eCommerce companies to incorporate ideas into the platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and Business Major. A Self Starter.
- 5-7 years of eCommerce experience in similar business environment.
- Experience in overseeing digital marketing strategies i.e. SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing
- Customer Service experience is key.
- Ability to analyze e-commerce data including purchase trends, basket sales, and conversion rates to better inform business decisions.
- Advantageous to have experience with SEO, PPC, HTML, image software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)